This 10 day golf tour introduces you to Vietnam's finest golf courses in 3 locations - Saigon, Da Nang and Hanoi - while still allowing plenty of free time to discover this diverse and fascinating destination.
Day 1: Arrive Saigon. Private vehicle transfer to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight Saigon
Day 2: Round of golf at Vietnam Golf & Country Club. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Saigon
Day 3: Round of golf at Song Be Golf Resort. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Saigon
Day 4. Morning flight Saigon - Da Nang (1 Hour). Rest of day at leisure in ancient Hoi An. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5. Round of golf at Montgomerie Links Vietnam. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Fly Da Nang - Hanoi (1 Hour). Rest of the day at Leisure in Hanoi. Overnight Hanoi.
Day 7: Round of golf at King's Island Golf Resort. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight Hanoi
Day 8: Round of golf at Chi Linh Star Golf Course. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight Hanoi
Day 9: Round of golf at either Heron Lake Golf Course or Resort or Tam Dao Golf Resort. Overnight Hanoi.
Day 10: Transfer back to Hanoi Airport for your flight home.
- 9 nights luxury 5 star accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Return airport transfers by private vehicles
- All golf course transfers by private chauffeur driven vehicle
- Reserved tee time at all courses
- All green fees including caddy
- Shared motorised cart
- Internal flights
Golfer $2520 / Non-golfer $1625 (twin share)
- Vietnam Visa (please contact us for assistance)
- All gratuities and tips to tour guide, driver & caddies
- Travel Insurance (please contact me for a quote)
- Food & beverages other than listed above
Non Golfers & Cultural Sightseeing:
Because our escorted tours attract many couples where only one may play golf, we make an extra effort to ensure the non-golfers have just as good a time as those who play the game. While golfers are on the course our driver/guide can take any who prefer other pursuits, on special excursions to see local sights, cooking classes, shopping excursions and tours of the surrounding countryside.
Terms & Conditions:
- A non-refundable deposit of $550 per person is required at the time of booking
- Balance of payment due 60 days prior to departure
- Tours require a minimum of 2 people to operate.
- Cancellation and amendment fees apply.