Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. References to "us", "we" and/or "our" in these booking terms and conditions shall mean Ironwood Travel Solutions T/A Golf Holidays.
- Prices - All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only guaranteed when paid in full. Please note that quoted prices are subject to change. Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control that increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases.
- Taxes - Airline taxes are subject to change and are confirmed at the time your airline ticket is issued. There may also be a local tax charged at some airports.
- Refunds, Changes & Cancellation Fees - Golf Holidays is unable to provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from the relevant supplier. This may take up to twelve weeks (longer for lost tickets). Cancelled bookings will incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Fees and extra charges will apply where a booking is changed. Fees and extra charges may also apply when documents of tickets are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for a cancellation fee or charge for any booking that you cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge.
- Deposits & Final Payment - A non-refundable deposit(s) is required when making a booking. The deposit amount is as determined by our suppliers and we will advise you of this amount. All deposits are non-refundable for changes of mind or cancellations. Final payment is required no later than 6 weeks prior to travel unless otherwise stated. Some airfares and services may require full payment at the time of booking.
- Payment Methods - Golf Holidays accepts payments via direct deposit and cheque. Please note that cheque payments (including bank cheques) require 3 business days to process. If you are paying by this method you will need to make the payment at least 3 business days prior to the actual due date. You agree not to stop payment of the cheque even when you cancel a booking. You agree that we may apply the proceeds of the cheque to satisfy any liability you have to us, including any liability in respect of cancellation fees, before refunding the balance to you.
Please make all cheques payable to Ironwood Travel Solutions and mail to Golf Holidays 21 Helena St, Mount Martha, VIC, 3934.
Bank details for direct deposit:
Account Name: Ironwood Travel Solutions
Account Number: 276635429
- Payments by Credit Card - Credit card payments can be accepted via Paypal and are subject to a 1.5% surcharge for Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Diner’s Club cards will attract a 3% surcharge. If for any reason any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have been contracted, your remedy lies against that provider and not against us. In the event that payment has been made to us by credit card, you agree that you will not seek to charge back your payment to us.
- Special Requirements - Please liaise with your consultant regarding any special requirements you may have for your travel arrangements such as special meal and seating requests.
- Frequent Flyer - Please advise your consultant of your frequent flyer membership details for inclusion in your booking. Please check your frequent flyer program for the specific terms of your membership. We cannot guarantee that the supplier will credit you with points for your booking.
- Travel Insurance - Travel Insurance is strongly recommended by Golf Holidays and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for all overseas travel. You must obtain a product Disclosure Statement relating to the travel insurance product you are considering purchasing and should read that document before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. Please contact us for further information and pricing.
- Health - It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel destinations and to ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. You should consult your doctor regarding health requirements for your destination.
- Travel Advice - For up to date travel advice please contact the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade or visit their website at www.smarttraveller.gov.au
- Passports & Visas - It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return. If you need information regarding visa and other travel document requirements for your trip please let us know. We can obtain such information from an external visa advisory service provider on your behalf. We do not warrant the accuracy of such information and accept no liability for any loss or damage, which you may suffer in reliance on it.
- If you are travelling to the United States - Please see https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for information regarding compulsory pre-registration for their visa waiver program. Please note, you may not meet the requirements of ESTA and may be required to obtain a visa.
- Agency - We act as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators. Our obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. We have no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standard. All bookings are made subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers. Your legal recourse is against the specific provider and not The Perfect Wave. If for any reason, any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted your remedy lies against the provider and not with us.
- Liability - We do not accept any liability of any nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense, inconvenience or loss of enjoyment caused directly or unavoidably indirectly or any other event which is beyond our control & which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.
- Monies Not Held On Trust - All monies paid by you to us will be the property of Ironwood Travel Solutions (Golf Holidays) and will be a debt due and payable to the travel service provider once the services to which the money relates have been provided. You agree and acknowledge that such monies will not be held by us on trust for and on behalf of you and we may hold such monies in any account as we see fit, including with our own and/or other customer monies.